Monday, February 25, 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY CELEBRATION WITH FLOWERS

ORCHIDS:  FLOWERS OF THE SOUL
I can never be poor if I have in my soul blossoms of orchids
Petals and Dew Drops
Blue Orchid in a Frame
enamel on paper digitally inverted
DNN C2010
...
Orchids in Film Noir

THE ORCHIDS:  2013 courtesy of Dr. CCN, who shares
my baby brother's namesake

Tu` da.o a^'y bo? dda^`m sen xu*' Hue^'
Dde^? ba^y gio` ho^`n la`ng dda~ng na(`m mo*...



FLOWERS OF NOBILITY
THE LOTUS SERIES:  2013 courtesy of Chan Phuong, to whom I  dedicated The Shared World of Diction and The Collage of Solitude during its making
Baudelaire's Trembling Flowers
The Royal Dancing Stems of Baudelaire
"Nhu~ng Ca`nh Vu*o*ng Gia? a^?n trong tho*"
DNN C2010
enamel on paper, digitally inverted

To^i tie^'c cho ai tro't ddo*.i cho*`
Nhu~ng ca`nh vu*o*ng gia? a^?n trong tho*
Tu` lan cho dde^'n sen ho^`ng bie^'c 
Bo'ng to^'i tu. ve^`...su*o*ng nga^?n ngo*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment